Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PHUKET, THAILAND

I'm staying at the strangely-named On-On Hotel, which is Phuket's oldest hotel, and the first one I could find walking from the bus station.

But it turns out it's also the hotel that was used in the movie The Beach as the run-down Khao San Road flophouse where Leonardo DiCaprio meets the crazy guy who kills himself. I have to say, it looks exactly like it does in the movie. Which is a little creepy, because I keep thinking of the scene where he finds the dead guy and there's blood everywhere--and it looks just like my room.

I don't know why I keep bringing up this movie. It's really awful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:10 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:21 AM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home