Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NOT LOST... JUST LEFT IN LAOS.

Or something like that. :-)

As many of you are already aware, the big news is that after eight months of traveling together, Chris and I have decided to split up and travel separately from now on. This is no doubt the best thing for both of us.

Unfortunately, "going solo" also means that I'll have to do some major trip restructuring, and will most likely have to come home earlier than originally planned. While that prospect leaves me somewhat disappointed, I can honestly say that I have no regrets, and I'm still having an amazing time seeing the world. And I'm determined to keep on truckin' and see as many places and things as I can before I have to head for home.

I'll keep y'all updated as my plans develop. Watch this space...