Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BANGKOK, THAILAND

It was really great getting to spend quality time with family, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. So here I am in Bangkok again! Lord, this city is starting to get on my nerves.

Anyway, for the past few days Chris and I have been getting our act together for traveling to Vietnam. A number of people have warned us that out of all the SE Asian countries, it's the worst to travel around in, that sellers there can be really pushy and aggressive, and that scam artists try to rip you off left and right. Great. It should be an interesting adventure, at any rate. Stay tuned....

Oh, I went to a local dentist yesterday for a checkup and cleaning, and also had a cavity filled. It cost me about $30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home